Tesol Method of PE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julie's assignment

Go down

Julie's assignment Empty Julie's assignment

Post  Kim mi soon (Julie) Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 am

[ CLL ; community language learning ]

I think that CLL method will be effective to the beginner's course. If we are the beginner at the first course of conversation class, important thing is affective side.

When I recall my experience, I was really afraid of talking to the people in English. I have much worry about talking wrong words or sentences, so many people would laugh at me.

But if I continue to stop talking for afraid, I never have chances to talk and learn. So I think that most important is having many chances and try to talk to even that afraid.

Let's think about counseling-learning method in CLL. Students have a seat rounded each other talking in Korean and English, and Teacher can translate or explain about certain expression.

There are some advantages in class using CLL.
1. Students feel comfortable atmosphere in using L1 and L2, so they can reduce worry and afraid. They can talk to more easily.
2. Teacher can help student, they are assistants. Teacher suggests the topic or some questions to the students. Also students can ask to the teacher, and can learn during that procedures.
3. They are centered in classroom and students can get their own motivation. They can make the conversation with their own interests. They can ask to the other students, and solve the problem with the each other. They can exchange their opinion with the other students or teacher.
Kim mi soon (Julie)
Kim mi soon (Julie)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum