Tesol Method of PE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best method for teaching (Judy Park)

Go down

Best method for teaching (Judy Park) Empty Best method for teaching (Judy Park)

Post  Judy Park Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm

I consider CLT (Communicative Language Teaching) would be the best method for my future class.
CLT has its roots in the idea that the goal of language learning is to become good at using language for communication, that’s why it is easy to use different kinds of material that focus on the language needed to express and understand different kinds of functions.

We can also easily emphasize the processes of communication using this method – for example, using language appropriately in different types of social situations, as well as we encourage students to use their second language to perform different kinds of tasks, like solving puzzles and getting information.

Communicative language teaching enables learners to acquire a language by focusing on the development of communicative competence. To do this, we use materials that focus on the language needed to express and understand different kinds of functions. (Examples include asking for things, describing people, expressing likes and dislikes and telling time.)

In this benefits. I prefer this CLT method.
Judy Park
Judy Park

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum