Tesol Method of PE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trisha's assignment

Go down

Trisha's assignment Empty Trisha's assignment

Post  Lee Eunjung Trisha Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:58 pm

I chose the Communicative Language Teaching is a best method to teach my students.

I believe language is learned through meaningful communication.

The students can acquire the second language acquisition to interact with teacher and students.

Every language factor is very important to get the second language acquisition, but if they can communicate without problems, these factors such as dialogue, intonation or pronunciation are only accessory factors of language.

I want to give them a main goal that is meaningful communication in various themes .

For example, I learned my second language through interaction with a native speaker friend.

I didn’t have any background knowledge of Japanese. I learned Japanese from authentic contexts.

I’ve tried to communicate with the Japanese in Japanese. I’ve made a lot of errors, but I finally succeeded to acquire the second language.

I can acquire a second language through trial and errors.

Now, I know the environment and individual personality are very important to be a good learner.

I will plan and arrange various activities to help the student get the second language acquisition easily.

That’s why I chose the CLT is the best method for my students.
Lee Eunjung Trisha
Lee Eunjung Trisha

Back to top Go down