Tesol Method of PE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINDA's Assignment

Go down

LINDA's Assignment Empty LINDA's Assignment

Post  LEE EUNJUNG(Linda) Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 am

I totally have forgotten about my final assignment due to my everyday routine. I am so sorry about that. In the tesol program, I have experienced many methods as theories or practices.
One of them, I'd like to pick CBI(content based instruction) as the best method.
Content based instruction classrooms may yield an increase in intrinsic motivation and empowerment, since students are focused on subject matter that is important to their lives.
I'd like to say Theme-based instruction is useful in elementary school classroom.
There are lots of materials what we can learn in the classroom. So, we can organize them along the specific theme. In the theme, we can plan the class. The class have many activities with the theme such as dance, song, game. And the activities can integrate the four skills - listening, reading, speaking, and writing. So this will be adapted.
And I think that language is not just learning. We have to acqire new vocaburaly.
Therefore, This approah is more useful. Thank you.
LEE EUNJUNG(Linda)
LEE EUNJUNG(Linda)

Back to top Go down